Gilbert, a Therma affiliated company, is in immediate need of a Electrical Project Manager!
Gilbert Mechanical is seeking a project manager candidate with experience designing complex electrical systems for a variety of customers. The successful candidate will report to the Electrical Division Manager and will be responsible for job estimating, job design, project management, and customer satisfaction. Strong communication skills are a necessity to work effectively with other team members as well as owners and architects. Benefits include health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing and vacation time. Salary to be determined based on education and experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Estimate and sell electrical work for commercial construction projects
• Design-build per NEC and all electrical standards
• Direct and supervise activities of each project
• Ensure that all jobs are completed to the customer’s satisfaction
• Manage, plan, and coordinate projects to optimize the use of labor, materials,
equipment and tools
• Secure subcontractors using standard subcontract agreements
• Survey job sites as needed
• Employ latest electrical codes, technology, techniques and practices
• Respond to customer service calls
• Follow all guidelines, policies and procedures established by the Company.
Two (2) year technical degree or similar experience in the electrical construction field. Bachelor’s degree preferred. CAD skills a plus.
Successful candidates will possess:
• Results-oriented, competitive, customer service-oriented mindset
• Good knowledge of the electrical construction industry
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude and professional customer service
• Effective communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Project, and electronic estimating software
• Proficient with Accubid estimating program
• Valid driver’s license required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Gilbert Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Health and Welfare Benefits:
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance