Yearout, a Therma affiliated company, is in immediate need of a Project Assistant! Do you know someone that would be a great fit for Yearout?
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the planning and coordination activities concerned with the construction of structures, facilities, and systems as they relate to our mechanical work. In addition to the Project Assistant duties, the candidate will provide support to the projects department as needed. Tasks are normally accomplished within well defined procedures and time limits with occasional non-routine work involved. Organization, initiative and time management skills must be exercised in work related tasks.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. We are seeking a qualified, conscientious employee who wants a long term position.
If you know someone that would be a great addition to the team and meets the criteria above, please have them submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit by June 4, 2021.
Salary DOE + benefits.
Drug screen required.
The qualified candidate will have the following minimum requirements for this position:
- High School diploma and degree is a plus.
- Desired 2-3 years construction related administrative work experience.
- Prioritize appropriately with good time management skills.
- File electronically using alpha and numeric systems.
- Proficient with various office equipment, including: copiers and computers.
- Working knowledge of MS office suite including MS Outlook, Excel and Word to perform tasks.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Yearout Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Health and Welfare Benefits:
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance